Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday.

List of names on board: Digital & Video

D~ If your name is there than you need to get that handed in by this Friday.
It is important that you follow through when you finish a project with getting that into the n-drive saved as a jpg, printed, and handed in with the rubric for your final evaluation.
Poster Work Examples.  WORK!
Text for the first.  Sky image not taken from online/lensflarefilter/brushes for the second.
Lots of possibilities.


V~ You need to make sure that you have gotten those videos deposited into the n-drive and are keep up with your projects.  Lets talk about another lab time...... think about what works for you and I will work to make it happen.
WORK DAY.  Script Due Fri for Project Profanity.

Would like you to know about a fbook comment I received last night:

Goes somethin like this, "Val, just checked out some of those videos from the VideoArts class.  What a great way to end my day... that is a pretty creative bunch!"
I hope you all know that the work you put into your videos is so appreciated by many when we are able to get them out for others to see!  Remember that the little bit of extra work with color correction, titles, and credits citing everything means a lot!  Work to get that in!
You guys know I think you ROCK so now I just want you to keep pushing yourself.... there really is NO time to start being lax so if you need a push, let me know!  I give great shoves!



No comments:

Post a Comment