Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday WORK

Alright All!
Happy Wednesday and welcome to a big day for all of us:  WORK.

Digital~  I am going to come around and hopefully make it to all of you during class.  You need to be ready to tell me what is going on in your composition and what you are defining about yourself.  It is one thing to make yourself look good... it is another for you to define who you are... and that is what this self portrait is.
IF you finish early.  I would like you to work on a Displacement Exercise: following the tutorial and the photos you have... you will be also able to use online photos for this Extra Credit project also.

VIDEO~  We have a small project to do.  It is simple and it is for the online class I am currently taking.
I would like you all to:  log into your email through google apps and email me + I would also like you all to enroll into the moodle class I have created for Video Arts.  We will do this together, it will be quick and painless.
Then: you WORK.
Friday: we run through some more simple things with Premiere.
AGAIN: COMMENT IF THERE ARE THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT!


SOME TIME??? Check out GOOGLE ART PROJECT: Artworks



No comments:

Post a Comment