Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday ALREADY

I want you to be able to push yourself in these classes.
I want you to succeed with the programs that allow you to create.
I want you to enjoy being here and that you respect those around you.
I want you to know that you can lean on each other to find the answer.
I also want you to know that you, sometimes, need to go out in search for the answer... 


Those are just some things I wanted you to know.

Digital:  Portraits due today.  Print off in color & Rubric = staple and start the pile.  
E.C. is the displacement composition. 
Monday: We begin on a short project.

Video:  Com/Act/Horror due today.  We will watch and work.
RECAP Rapids team 1 week is over and they need to find a common computer to work on.  
There will be a tab on the blog that will keep reminders for you about RECAP Rapids when your week comes.
Team 2: you begin filming this weekend.
Exercise 3 is ongoing... when you finish it goes in the N-drive.
Monday:  Begins next project outline & a Goal for us to accomplish if everyone is in for it!







No comments:

Post a Comment