Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Week 4

Thursday

Grading and Feedback
I'm finding I'm writing a lot for you so please be patient with me and your walking video grades.  When it comes to video eval and feedback I try to be as clear and specific as possible.  I also talk about different elements and principles of art-
Like:  Unity.  Color.  Repetition.  Space.  Movement.  Rhythm.
Take the feedback and reflect on it as you move into your next video.

Expectations - Script writing needs to be in by Friday.  Email or Write it out and I will take a picture of it.
There needs to be video footage ready to begin editing come Monday.
This video has some exercises with it - we will review them NOW.

Also today - more with sound effects and FOLEY


Friday

Script Overview Due.
Check Equipment Out!

Footage for Monday.

Things you need still in this video to start it off -
1) Production Logo
2) Video Title
3) Audio / Foley
4) 2 Special Effects!

Happy National Spaghetti Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment