Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Work Day...

I will be talking with the humane society on Thursday... Lets find some dates that work for us.
This kind of community work is great and doing this will allow you to get that info in on application papers- volunteer for Humane Society Commercial.  :)
This is Adam!  How cute is he!

Also, this hour... I am going to be talking to all of you one-on-one... lets figure out where you are, what you need to get done or what you could be doing.

EXAMPLE_
Ms. Tonn, I really want to do a promotional video on (some activity that you would like it to be nicer for.... bike/board/something that uses wheels).  So I can't do that video at the moment.  What should I do?

Well, that is NOT a problem.  Your next project is a stop motion video.  It will need to be about a minute long.  Which will definitely need work choosing what you would like to do, the setting, the interaction, the sounds/audio... SO, I would start with that NOW. 
You also have your #2 exercise due next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment