Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday... Make It Happen

Happy Thanksgiving Week....
Lots to be thankful for all of us... You ALL are definitely something I am thankful for..
You make my 7th hour of every day ROCK!!  And I love that!

We are going to look at some ways to alter the images by working with color and soft light layers.
Pretty simple... lots of fun!


1. Digital Paintings are being graded this week.. if you don't have it in to me.. it will be a 0.
2. Vintage/Retro WILL also be graded this week.
3. Outline what you need to shoot for Self-Portrait/Portrait
4. Check out camera/tripod

Are you working in any light photography or levitation: TRIPOD IS A MUST


I will be arriving after this weekend with my own photos for these also... pretty excited myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment