Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday. Work.

Its time.
We need time and it needs to be used wisely.
There has been a lot we have been seeing/doing/trying... and what you have this week is time to work on your Photo-Montage and you have me to help you at and whenever you need it!

I am working tonight on grades.  They will be getting in and available for you to see what you are missing.
Can work still get it... Yes.
If.....  and I mean IF. you hand in work to me that looks like my dog, OZ could have done a better job than what you are asking me to correct for you... I will be one upset cookie.

That is our pact.
I don't want to waste your time and I don't want you to waste my time.
I respect each of you and your creative, good juju.
Please acknowledge that of me also.

HAPPY MONDAY.... digitographers.


No comments:

Post a Comment